Our products include aluminium casement windows, aluminium sash windows, aluminium Crittall-style windows, roof lanterns, sky lanterns and pyramid skylights, amongst others. We also supply and fit a vast range of bifold and other aluminium doors in Oxshott.
Given our broad range of products – from leading manufacturers like Origin, Schuco, Atlas and Smart Systems – it’s no wonder so many people in your local area come to us when they are looking for new or replacement aluminium double glazing to enhance their properties. All our products are energy efficient, safe and secure and available in a wide range of colour, design and finish choice to match your property.
We have built up a strong reputation in the local area for quality, offering an efficient, professional and competent service to all of our customers. Our two Directors have over 50 years’ experience in the glazing industry between them and when choosing your windows or doors, you will deal directly with one of them, who will project manage your glazing installation from start to finish. As members of FENSA, we ensure that all works are carried out to the latest regulations and British Standards by our expert team of glaziers. Plus, all glazing installations are fully guaranteed for a minimum of 10 years.
- Our aim is to make the process as simple and hassle-free as possible for you, so you will have one point of contact throughout.
- All our aluminium products are made bespoke to order, so you will choose products that are made to fit and match your space seamlessly.
- Our insurance-backed warranty on all products and installations mean you have valuable peace of mind that your new windows doors or other glazing is protected.
- We never sub-contract installations and our team of professional installers will professionally fit your products and always treat your home with respect.
- We are always happy to give a free, no-obligation quote for any products or discuss your glazing ideas with you in person.
All our aluminium windows and roof lanterns offer a very slimline design, which is energy efficient and secure and because there is less framework, there is a larger expanse of glass to let in more light. Aluminium is also very sustainable. The lifespan of aluminium can be in excess of 50 years and the frames can be fully recycled to be used again.
For more details or to discuss your project, please call us now 020 3475 0525.